Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

blablabla xD

salam..OMG! seriously i am so so so boring n0w~ by the way..my days is perfect..haha prasan..actually,juz wanna say..my day is perfect c0z..my days are filled with tears,laugh,smile and otherssssss..hoho..i cry c0z i'm hAppy..i laugh coz i'm hAppy..i smile c0z i'm hAppy..haha *ngeng* ...all the feelings are gifts from Him..thnx Allah coz make me as a cheerful girl..okay,wtvr~ lalallalalalala...kalau korg nak thuu...kalau tanak thu..sila scroll down dan cr kat kanan2 tuh..ade tulis tak suka blog saya? tkn 'sini',jd..tekan lah yerr ^_^ ....ok,sambong..senanye..i dont know what to say...thats why la ..aku da lme tak update blog..but i dont know whats wr0ng wif me tonight..i feel like..*blog! blog! blog!* ..hurmmm maybe becoz of the new background..i feel like.. ---> woooa! my blog is full with domo! <3 <--- ..haha weird right? ..well..ulfah kaaan..who know me! ..haha sengal2..tade spe kenal kau la ulfah! hahaha...i'm crazyy! lalalalalala~ i need her! i need him! i need sape sape jew..who can colour my days? spe mengaku tuh mmg prsn ..LOL xD ..see?  bc0z of a blog,I laugh...like this..---> GYAHAHAHAHAHA <--- ok..whatever..who cares if i laugh? who cares i cry? huh? no one care about me right? instead..you guys laugh without me.! coz you feel like..*ulfah is not important! nothing gonna happen if she doesn't laugh with us! so..forget about her! juz enjoylaa!* right? that's whats on your mind? kankankan? i know laa..and IDC! if u say like that to me..FINE..haha..da laa...aku da merepek..blablabla..n baii 

terima kasihh..saya punya grammar sudah tunggang-tebalik..so,,paham2 jela yer.. (=

No comments:

Post a Comment